Nationwide Relay Leadership Team (NRLT)
The Nationwide Relay Leadership Team is a group of leadership volunteers who work alongside American Cancer Society staff to develop strategy to and directly support Relay For Life events across the country.
Regional Relay For Life Leads work to represent the needs of their region, and provide support for Relay For Life on their Community Fundraising Leadership Team (CFLT). The NRLT is also a part of the larger Nationwide Community Fundraising Leadership Team, which is made up of volunteers representing all Community Fundraising events and initiatives at the American Cancer Society.
Current members of the NRLT are listed below:
Regional Relay For Life Leads
- North Region: Becky Van Loon
- Northeast Region: Zach Dane
- South Region: Sara Potter & Erin Cole
- Southeast Region: Katie Casamassina
- California/Guam/Hawaii Division: Jolene Wegsteen & Sheri Slover
- Unified Event Support: Heidi Varner
- Campus: Isha Sarkar
- Emeritus NRLT Lead: Saralyn Lash
A Relay volunteer for more than 25 years, Suzy is excited to build on the Relay For Life movement in 2023!
If you have questions about the NRLT, please contact Suzy Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org