2023 Relay Award Nominations Now Available
Nomination forms are now available for the 2023 Relay for Life Pat Flynn Spirit of Relay awards! The Spirit of Relay Awards seek to honor and recognize all the passionate supporters who embody the American Cancer Society mission to end cancer as we know it, for everyone. From engaging survivors or uniting an entire school or community, Relayers celebrate the wins we have accomplished, own the impact their dollars are making, and champion the future for everyone.
- Pat Flynn Spirit of Relay Award: Do you know of an individual, team, campus, or community event that has gone above and beyond this Relay season? Those that have shined in the fight against cancer even when faced with an irregular year? Now is the time to submit nominations!
- Power of Hope Award: The Power of Hope award, honoring community or campus events that go above and beyond to support and honor cancer survivors in their community.
By November 13, 2023 all nominations for 2023 National Relay For Life awards should be submitted to your Region at CommunityFundraisingAwards@cancer.org.
Submit all nominations using these links.
- Pat Flynn Spirit of Relay Award EVENT
- Pat Flynn Spirit of Relay Award TEAM
- Pat Flynn Spirit of Relay Award INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER
- Power of Hope Award – Event Award
For questions about the submission process contact your Region’s Strategic Director.
North Region: Hannah.Fielder@cancer.org
California, Guam, Hawaii Division: Tracy.Hill@cancer.org
South Region: Karina.Ogawa@cancer.org
Southeast Region: Amanda.Darling-Thompson@cancer.org
Northeast Region: Jillian.Kamp@cancer.org
Unified Event Support (UES): Lisa.Adair@cancer.org