Nomination forms are now available for the 2023 Spirit of Strides awards! The Spirit of Strides Awards seek to honor and recognize all the passionate supporters who embody the American Cancer Society mission to end cancer as we know it, for everyone. From engaging survivors or uniting an entire school or community, we celebrate the wins we have accomplished, own the impact their dollars are making, and champion the future for everyone.
- Spirit of Strides Award: The Spirit of Strides Awards are intended to honor and recognize both an event and fundraising individual/team that embodies the relentless Making Strides Against Breast Cancer spirit and commitment that has propelled the success of this movement for more than two decades. Now is the time to submit nominations!
- Power of Hope Award: The Power of Hope Award is meant to recognize Making Strides events that support and honor cancer survivors in their community.
By November 13, 2023 all nominations for 2023 National Making Strides awards should be submitted to your Region/Division at CommunityFundraisingAwards@cancer.org.
Submit all nominations using these links.
- Spirit of Strides Award EVENT
- Spirit of Strides Award TEAM
- Spirit of Strides Award INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER
- Power of Hope Award – Making Strides Event Award
For questions about the submission process contact your Region’s Strategic Director.
North Region: Hannah.Fielder@cancer.org
California, Guam, Hawaii Division: Tracy.Hill@cancer.org
South Region: Karina.Ogawa@cancer.org
Southeast Region: Amanda.Darling-Thompson@cancer.org
Northeast Region: Jillian.Kamp@cancer.org